Friday, May 8, 2009

Our family reunion







My family( minus Paul, Hilary, Alison and Lewis who couldn't make
the reunion)


The whole family (minus a few)


The toothy kids!
My cousin Vicki fixing up my do!

My beautiful Aunty Heather. Love her to bits...




This was the loveliest time. To catch up with family that I haven't seen for many many years. To introduce my boys to their massive extended family and watch them just blend in as if they'd known these people for all their lives. I laughed and cried and was hugged and kissed to bits. Such good good medicine. Sometimes we forget just how blessed we are to have people who love us. How can get so caught up in our worlds that we forget that?

I took a bag of novelty joke false teeth to give to the kids at photo time. Its especially hilarious as I didn't have enough for alll of them. Pick which ones are pretending they have joke false teeth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lyn, I do know of a good dentist
Marit

Listen Toots said...

Nice to see you here having a read Marit, yep we could use some dental attention. Love ya! Linda X

margie said...

yah thanks for the share.. love the family pic's would be good to scrap book..if i was a scrapbooker...lol...a family is a blessing so are friends..x