Friday, May 8, 2009

sick days

Here I am, sitting at home slowly recovering from a tummy bug and wishing like crazy that I was at Daisy's ( Hey that rhymes...)
Its very hard to stop when you are used to being busy, busy.
Because its taking me that little while to get my stamina back I have the joy of watching DAYTIME TV!
what a joy!
Its like being trapped in the pages of a New Idea magazine.
No, I'm pretty sure I've found Mr Right, thanks for the quiz though!
The Steam mop looks marvellous , and only four easy payments!
About losing those baby pounds though....Alex is nearly 16 do you think the Abtastical Super Gut-tronic will really give me a tummy like the girl in the picture? Perhaps I can conceal it with the amazing compact that conceals all and replaces seven other make up products ( I didn't know there were seven makeup products...lets see mascara, lippie, foundation, eyeshadow....?)

There is something nice about being at home on a sick day though. No guilt about the housework, lots of snoozes in front of the TV. Staying in your pyjamas, wooohooo what a devil!
I'm missing all my friends though and having a good laugh as we tend to do at our work.
Maybe its time for a prank call....now who can i be this time?????

1 comment:

Jenny Schimak said...

Hey Lindy Lou Lou, so sorry to hear that you've been ill. Daytime TV - I hear you, it's basically crap, except for Dr. Phil lol. I have a soft spot for his straight down the line attitude. Love your reunion photos, how cool to be with people you haven't seen in ages, I'm jealous, I've never had a family gathering like that, my family is sooooo small!! Take care of yourself and I hope your feeling better very very soon. Loved your newsletter entry too........and I love my glasses!